Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. This website is owned and operated by Iconic Goaltending Development LLC. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors the right to create accounts, post images communicate, comment and purchase items, packages and private training for themselves or their respective parties. I [you/user] hereby give consent to Iconic Goaltending and the members thereof to train teach and work with me and/or my child within the faculties of goaltending and all that pertains. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and/or have permission by legal guardian, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Buying and Purchasing/ Fees:
1. When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
2. The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
3. “The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, or membership fees will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
4. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
Rights Reserved to Iconic Goaltending LLC.:
1. The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Clayton Brown & Iconic Goaltending Development LLC. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
Members, Clients and Users Agree to:
1. Users have the ability to join the Iconic Goaltending community by creating a profile, however their profile is private their posts and comments are visible to site visitors, and their public activity (such as their posts or comments) will be visible to other visitors of the website. A user or member of the website can always opt-out and exit the community, and upon doing so, such user’s profile will not be publicly visible. Naturally, in such event the user will not be able to use the community features (e.g. liking, commenting or writing posts).
2. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
3. You agree to indemnify and hold Clayton Brown and Iconic Goaltending Development LLC. harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Clayton Brown & Iconic Goaltending Development LLC, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Clayton Brown & Iconic Goaltending LLC. assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal/physical injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
Promotional Emails and Content:
1. You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
Right to Change or Modify Terms:
1. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
Type of information collected:
1A. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
1B. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
a. To provide and operate the Services;
b. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
c. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
d. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
e. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
2. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
3. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
4. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
5. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: 5754 Saint Antoine St, Detroit MI, 48202.
7. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at info@email@example.com or send us mail to: 5754 Saint Antoine St, Detroit MI, 48202.
In cases of unforeseen events and or emergencies refund policy is under the discretion of Iconic Goaltending and the party requesting. All refunds on Camps and Clinics will be handled privately between both parties.
For any undamaged products purchased through the Iconic Pro Shop all returns are handled by third party vendor [Spreadshirt.com], please follow instructions on their packaging for returning orders. (i) Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased; and (ii) the following products are not eligible for return: 'Have A Purpose Journal'.
Business Name: Iconic Goaltending LLC.
Owner and Director Clayton Brown
Phone: +1 8102800014
God bless you